You'll find a full range of Franklin Electric Products at Rural Irrigation Supplies (RIS).
Franklin Electric was established in Australia in 1962 to support the water industry. Since then Franklin Electric has evolved from an electric motor supplier to a water systems supplier. Franklin Electric offers an extensive range of water pumps, submersible electric motors, variable speed drives, controls and protective devices.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Locally source and buy Franklin Electric Products from Rural Irrigation Supplies (RIS) your local Irrigear® Independent Experts — the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management.
Whether you need a submersible pump and motor for a clean well water system, a water pump for a large industrial or irrigation project or complete solar water pumping solutions, Franklin Electric can meet your requirements because – Moving Water Is Our Business.
- Domestic, Residential
Franklin Electric offer pumps, motors, drives, and controls for use in a wide variety of residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial, and municipal applications. Learn more about Franklin Electric products on the Irrigear Youtube Channel here.
- Solar Water Pumping Solutions – including Fhoton™ SolarPAK , SubDrive SolarPAK & DrivE-Tech Solar
- Submersible Pumps in 304 & 316 Stainless Steel – 4" through to 16" (4400 Series, FPS FS Series, FPS SR Series)
- Submersible Pumps in Ductile Cast Iron – 6” through to 14” (FPS STS Series, FPS FT Series & FPS T Series)
- Submersible Electric Motors – 0.37 kW to 400 kW
- Domestic Pressure Systems
- Franklin Electric SubDrive Connect
- Electric Motor Protections, Pumptec, Pumptec Plus & Submonitors
- Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps
- Industrial & Irrigation Pressure Booster Systems
- Pressure Tanks
- Solar Pumps, Motors, Drives & Arrays
- Variable Speed Drives – from 1.1 kW to 400kW
- Vertical & Horizontal Multistage Centrifugal Pumps
Franklin Electric is a global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of products and systems, focused on the movement and management of water and fuel.
- Availability – We are committed to delivering our products & services when & where our customer needs them
- Cost – We consider cost in every decision we make. We strive to control cost for the best value to our customers
- Innovation – We are driven to evaluate new technologies & develop new products, services, & processes, our drive to innovate is at the core of what we do
- Quality – Above all, we are committed to providing high quality products & services to our customers
- Service – We are passionate about providing industry-leading technical service, robust training programs, & unwavering support & communication
Moving water is our business.
Franklin Electric is a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of pumps, motors, drives, controllers and world-leading solar pumping solutions for use in a wide variety of residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial and municipal applications.
Franklin Electric has over 75 years of experience providing Industry-leading technical service to the irrigation industry, providing support and advice even in the most rural areas. With a team of experts to ensure the highest quality of performance to keep you pumping now and into the future.
Leading the industry in service standards.
Talk to the team at Rural Irrigation Supplies (RIS) a member of Irrigear® Independent Experts to find out more about Franklin Electric range of products, parts and solutions which are right for your irrigation or water management project.
Rural Irrigation Supplies (RIS)