You'll find a full range of NORMA Group products at Rural Irrigation Supplies (RIS).
With over 25 years’ experience in the Australian market, NORMA Group prides itself on supplying a broad and innovative product portfolio of the highest quality in the three categories of Clamping & Connecting, Fittings & Valves, and Pumps & Accessories.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Locally source and buy NORMA Group products and solutions from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management. Rural Irrigation Supplies (RIS) a member of Irrigear® – The Water System Experts.
- Clamps & Connectors
- Fittings & Valves
- Pumps & Accessories
Our extensive product range includes, but is not limited to, the following product ranges and categories:
- Irrigation Products
- Threaded Fittings & Tank Fittings
- NDS Valve Boxes
- NORMA Metric & Rural Compression & Telescopic Fittings
- NORMA WDHC and FGR Clamps
- NORMACLAMP® TORRO®
- Genuine NORMA® Cobra Clamps
- Ball Valves, Float Valves & Foot Valves
- Above Ground Pumps & Accessories
- Vertical Multi-Stage Pumps
- Borehole Submersible Pumps
- Engine Drive & High Pressure Firefighting Pumps
- Waste Water & Drainage Pumps
When you purchase a NORMA Group product you benefit from:
- Over 25 years experience in the Australian market
- Friendly, helpful & practical advice
- Quality designed & manufactured products that will stand the test of time
- Cost-effective water management solutions
Customer Value through Innovation
Servicing Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands, NORMA Pacific has distribution centres in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia.
Talk to the team at Rural Irrigation Supplies (RIS) to find out more about Norma Group range of products, parts and solutions which are right for your irrigation or water management project.
Rural Irrigation Supplies (RIS)