NORMAClamp® TORRO® Worm Drive Hose Clamps
German-engineered quality and reliability.
NORMAClamp® TORRO® multi-range hose clamps are ideally suited to applications with high mechanical loads. Made in Germany, the continuous development these clamps undergo ensures they remain the benchmark within modern clamp construction.
The key feature of TORRO® worm drive hose clamp is its asymmetrical construction - an instant sign that it is a genuine TORRO®. The asymmetric housing prevents the clamp from tilting on the pipe and ensures an optimal seal.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Locally source and buy NORMAClamp® TORRO® and other NORMA products from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, water and fluid management. Rural Irrigation Supplies a member of Irrigear® – The Water System Experts.
TORRO® clamps have been engineered to reach exceptionally high band tension values - A higher band tension at nominal tightening torque results in higher efficiency of the hose clamp.
Available in clamping ranges 8-16 mm to 140-160 mm with DIN 3017 (larger diameters available on request) these versatile clamps are a must-have in any toolbox.
For superior quality, reliability and user-friendly features, you can’t go past TORRO® –
- (1) Improved asymmetric housing – even distribution of forces, safe assembly
- (2) Screw support – screw collar prevents band tail from lifting when clamp is tightened, enabling easy, safe assembly
- (3) Speciafication stamp on inside of band – quick reference to material grade & clamping range for prevention of errors
- (4) Asymmetric extension – prevents housing from tilting over when clamp is tightened
- (5) Short housing saddle – even contact pressure, Improved efficiency
- (6) Smooth or stamped inside of band – optimal hose protection
Improved Asymmetric or 'Offset' Housing
• Uniform distribution of force
• Prevents housing tilt
• Housing has no welds
• Narrow design (14.9 mm)
Mechanical interlock Saddle Housing
• Equals great strength
• Better sealing properties
• No corrosion point
Rolled Band Edge
• No damage of the hose's surface
• Maximum hose protection & safe installation
- Joining cooling water lines.
- Depressurised & pressurised fuel lines & ventilation systems.
- Oil lines.
- Joining lines in sanitary applications.
- Joining lines in machine building applications.
- Lines in the household appliance industry.
- Hose lines in the commercial vehicle industries.
Material Grade / Material Description
W1* / All parts Coated Steel
W2 / Band & housing (Stainless Steel) AISI 430; Screw (Coated Steel)
W3 / All parts made entirely from Stainless Steel (430)
W4 / All parts made entirely from stainless Steel (304)
W5 / All parts made entirely from Stainless Steel (316)
* No chromium(VI) used for the coating on the closure components
Customer Value through Innovation
Servicing Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands, NORMA Pacific has distribution centres in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia.
TORRO® Clamps are deally suited to applications with high mechanical loads. Continuous development ensures TORRO® remains the benchmark in modern clamp construction. The key feature is its asymmetrical construction - an instant sign that it's a genuine TORRO®.
Enquiry form find out more
Rural Irrigation Supplies (RIS)