Puretec Hybrid G13 Whole House Treatment System
Hybrid G13 - Perfect for Rain-to-Mains Water Switch Over Systems.
Have confidence in the quality of your rainwater.
We need to have confidence that the rainwater we’re providing our family is safe for consumption. Sediment, leaves and debris from trees can enter your rainwater through gutters, bacteria can also enter rainwater tanks, for example from bird droppings being washed in from the roof.
Puretec’s all NEW Hybrid G13 provides safe and purified water at every tap. Designed for both mains and rainwater supply, this system is highly effective in eliminating 99.9% of bacteria in your water. It’s the ideal choice when needing the option to filter both rainwater and mains water without compromising the quality of water in your home.
Triple Filtration and Ultraviolet All In One
This is achieved firstly by passing through a coarse filtration stage for large particles and sediment. The water then passes through a carbon filter, removing taste, odour and chemicals. The water then moves through a fine sediment stage to filter out fine particles and finally passing through the UV chamber for total protection, giving you perfectly pure tasting water at every tap.
The Hybrid G13 not only makes your water taste and smell great, but also prolongs the life of your household appliances.
The Safest Drinking Water for Your Family.
The Hybrid G13 reduces bad taste, odour, chemicals and sediment giving good general purpose filtration but it also effectively Kills 99.9% of Bacteria thanks to its advanced Radfire™ UV technology. Radfire™ is a natural water purification process, that’s eco-friendly and completely chemical free. So you get safe, purified water at every outlet in the house.
Perfect for Busy Lifestyles
Life can get busy, especially for families, that’s why the Hybrid G13 is perfectly suited for a busy lifestyle. Maintenance is simple and can be done in minutes - without tools. It’s easy as replacing the UV lamp once a year and periodically cleaning the sleeve.
The Hybrid G13 filters are also quick and easy to change yourself with very little effort and easy to follow steps.
Puretec Hybrid G13: Triple filtration with UV protection for the whole house.
- Filtration & ultraviolet all-in-one unit
- Quick & easy plug-and-play installation
- Kills 99.9% of E. coli, Giardia & Cryptosporidium cysts with Radfire ultraviolet technology, a natural purification process that’s complete eco-friendly & chemical-free
- Turns your tank & mains water into pure, safe, delicious drinking water
- Designed for harsh climate
- High strength aluminium bracket for durability
- Equipped with a lamp count-down timer & failure alarm (audible & visible)
- Anti-corrosion construction
- Anti-tamper & child-proof lockable lid
- Hinged lid for easy access for lamp change
Product Code: Hybrid-G13
• Replacement Parts and Cartridges
• Stage 1 Filter: PL05MP2
• Stage 2 Filter: CB05MP2
• Stage 3 Filter: PX01MP2
• High Output UV Lamp, 46 W: RL6
• Max Flow Rate: 120 Lpm
• Max Temperature: 52 °C
• Min/Max Pressure: 300 - 875 kPa
• Connection: 1” BSP (25 mm)
• Warranty: 3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty
Important Note: Use only genuine Puretec replacement cartridges. ^3 year warranty is 1 year parts and labour, plus 2 years parts only. Warranty excludes lamps and cartridges.
All Puretec Hybrid models should be protected from harsh environments where overexposure to salt or aggressive chemicals can occur.
• Cold water line only
• Power supply: AC 240V | 50Hz
• Supply pressure: 300-875 kPa. Install pressure limiting valve if pressure exceeds 500 kPa
Note: For point of entry installations an approved dual check backflow prevention device must be installed.
• Supply temperature 0 - 52 °C (protect from freezing)
• Alternative fittings may be required if being connected to anything other than 25 mm threads.
Note: Only use thread seal tape. Do not use liquid sealant.
Ensure the water supply flow rate does not exceed the rated maximum of the Hybrid system.
Ensure the electrical power supply to the Hybrid system is sufficient, allowing for other appliances that may be connected to the circuit e.g. pump, and ensuring it is surge protected, and protected against brown-outs. If in doubt, please consult a qualified electrician.
Use unions at pipe connections to enable easy removal and servicing. Use sufficient tape to ensure airtight seal and do not over tighten. To prevent strain on the unit always support heavy inlet and outlet pipes.
Where the water being treated contains unusually high levels of dissolved solids particularly hard water, iron, manganese or biological organisms, a deposit build up on the quartz sleeve may occur over time.
Maximum recommended parameters are as follows:
• Iron: less than 0.3 mg/L
• Hydrogen Sulfide: less than 0.05 mg/L
• Suspended Solids: less than 10mg/L
• Manganese: less than 0.05 mg/L
• Hardness: less than 110mg/L
Puretec is a premium manufacturer of water filtration products, dedicated to manufacturing a wide range of leading edge water filtration products and to providing unrivaled backup.
Talk to the team at Rural Irrigation Supplies (RIS) a member of Irrigear® – The Water System Experts. Find out more about the complete range of Puretec Water Filtration Systems – and start drinking pure water sooner than you thought possible!
Enquiry form find out more
Rural Irrigation Supplies (RIS)