Latest Careers Posting
A Full-time Workshop Employee, with an interest in working on machinery and outdoors, is required for immediate start. It's a great opportunity to become part of our friendly, knowledgeable team.
Rural Irrigation Supplies (RIS) is based in Casino, Northern NSW and is a specialist provider of irrigation, pumping, filtration and water supply equipment, pool chemicals and supplies, and related products and services.
School leavers are welcome to apply.
Industry training is available for the right candidate.
Three Ways to Apply:
1. Click 'Apply Now' button (below) – send your contact details and resume
2. By email – send your resume to email@example.com
3. In person – visit our shop and hand your resume to Mark or Jackie in-store
Your duties would be, but not limited to:
- Installation, repair and maintenance of water pumps, pressure cleaners and irrigation systems
- In-shop and on-site (outdoor) labour
- Friendly attitude and good people skills
- Attention to detail, neat and organised
- Willingness to learn
- A team player
- Self-motivated, displays initiative
- Job#: IRR-Employee-22
- Salary: Will be commensurate with experience and proven skills
- Date: 30 November 2022
- Location: Rural Irrigation Supplies (RIS), Casino, NSW
Rural Irrigation Supplies (RIS)